Saturday, October 23, 2010

Favorites

Though not a very artsy or picturesque photo, I wanted to attempt to capture Wednesday night mayhem.  I help out with Tess at "veggies" a Veggie Tale themed church program.  Although I spend my time mostly with an older class, all the kids start the first 10 mins together - singing etc.

Perhaps it's because Tess is new - but there are several older girls who fight every Wednesday to "hold" Tess.  Poor girl, they bug her constantly, switching people every 30 seconds... "Tess, can I hold you...?" "Tess, how about me?"  Etc.  I stay out of it. But asked her after church what she thought of it all.  Surprisingly she also finds it annoying "I don't like them holding me mom, I'm not a little baby."  I tried encouraging her then, to tell them no.  Unfortunately I sense a people pleaser already in our midst!

No comments:

Post a Comment